Tag Archives: website content
There are lots of different rules and recommendations about how to write good web copy, but the bottom line always depends on what you write such that it pulls visitors to your website or product page. You want to create a statement at the top of your site that clearly identifies what your apps do isn’t it? Don’t make your visitors hunt around trying to figure out what exactly you do. People will click away from your site in seconds if they don’t find a clear explanation of your apps. When you write the content for your website, your goal is to get your visitors to learn about your apps and want to click on Buy Now.
The best advice is to make your writing interesting. Look and refer other sites that sell similar apps to yours and get some ideas. There’s nothing wrong with seeing how others are building their websites, especially if they are on the top sellers’ lists on the app market. If people think your website looks sloppy, they naturally think your app will be equally poor. Make sure you keep your tone friendly, content informative and snappy. Keep the visitors interest! Make your copy compelling if you want them to keep coming back.
Here are some tips:
- The content should quickly describe about the app at the top of the page
- The content should be as entertaining as possible. Be sure to have a gallery of pictures showcasing the app
- The website should inform your visitors as what the app can do
- Also educate the visitors with FAQ’s and videos
- The content must convince the visitor to buy. Always have a prominent Buy Now button configured to take buyer directly to the app market